Spinach Artichoke Fondue. (This is “Melting Pot’s” recipe)
4 oz. Vegetable Bouillon
1/2 tsp. Chopped Garlic
2 oz. Drained, Chopped Spinach
2 oz. Chopped Artichoke Hearts
2.5 oz of butterkase cheese, lightly floured
2.5 oz of fontina cheese, lightly floured
3 drop(s) Tabasco Sauce (to taste)
Chopped Vegetables : I used carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, bell peppers, onions, potatoes, green apples etc.
1) Heat the Fondue Pot. Then, add few drops of oil and and vegetable bouillon base to the liner.
2) Place fork into it.
3) Add chopped garlic, onion, spinach, and artichokes and stir the ingredients.
4) Add 1/3 of grated cheese and whip thoroughly.
5) Add the next 1/3 of grated cheese blend and continue whipping.
6) Add the last 1/3 of grated cheese blend and repeat whipping until cheese melts.
7) Add Tabasco sauce to the mixture.
8) Remove Fork from the pot.
9) Using fork, dip a vegetable piece into the cheese fondue and relish!
Flouring Procedure: 5.5oz flour per 5lb of cheese; 5oz portions.